Tuesday 26 April 2011

Evaluation Question 7

7. Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to full product?


My preliminary task was a basis for me to learn research techniques, magazine design and editing and finally, evaluation. Learning how to design the magazine has been my biggest learning curve, and I feel that this has progressed a lot since my preliminary task. The contents page in my preliminary task wasn't very good but it gave me a chance to develop a more professional looking design for my final piece. Planning and organising my coursework was helped by my preliminary magazine task. As you can see, the difference between my original preliminary task in comparison to my final piece is very different. My preliminary task was much more basic in comparison to my final project. Overall, I feel I have learnt in the progression from my preliminary task to my full product a distinct progression of the quality of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment