Monday 28 March 2011

Double Page Spread: Mock Up

Here is a basic mock up of one of the pages for my double-page spread. I took my inspiration from the magazine ALMANAC, researched below, and briefly made up an idea of what I could do for my final piece. Here I have used a picture from ALMANAC to use as a basis for the mock up. I took the inspiration from the title of an article from the catalogue, used Gurmukhi MT font. I like the way it is clear yet effective and almost bold as a title which is the effect I was trying to go for. Below is an introduction in New Peninim MT, which is underlined and in italics to separate the title from the main piece of writing. The base text of the page is made from Georgia. This is a modern and contemporary font which is similar to the font used in ALMANAC and is proven to keep readers attention in contrast to a more boring font such as Times New Roman.




Note: this is a very basic idea of what I want to create.



No comments:

Post a Comment